Monday, July 17, 2006

Product Review: Zingers to Go

I really wanted to like this product. I love most of Celestial Seasonings' teas and was thrilled when I saw their new line "Zingers to Go," individual packets of powered drink mixes. Such mixes are everywhere and come in a wide assortment of flavors but most are chock full of artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners -- not my cup of tea, so to say! I took a packet of the Celestial Seasonings' brand to work, mixed it into cold water and prepared to be refreshed. All I can say is, "YUCK!" The drink was extremely bitter with almost no flavor.

While the ingredients are superior, the packaging is clever, and the price is right, I won't be buying this drink mix again -- and neither should you.

Grade: D

1 comment:

Sugar Land Glass Cutting said...

Very creatiive post